Sunday, April 7, 2019

My brain is shrinking and softening

As I "grow" older, my brain is betraying me more and more. I am also tired sooner. So do not give much importance to what  I am saying. My opinion tends to agree with the last argument that impressed me. Sad but being dead is worse. Maybe.

Now I think that the current negative real interest benefits the poor and harms banks and credit intermediaries. Jews - I mean the Jewish moneylenders of the far past. Low interests have an equalizing effect on society, the poor can pay their loans. The rentiers are fucked. I always accepted that social stratification is by IQ but who knows.

I am a NIEMAN, like my father. He was called that by my millionaire uncle Ivor Szabo, Andres in Argentina, and the insult depressed him for weeks. At this age I am what I am and no hope or desire to become else. I am travelling to the Bronx Island with my beloved  little daughter and her fiancee and I pay - what more can anyone desire? Is that happiness? Or am I just drunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment