Sunday, June 2, 2019

Paralysis in Israel

There is no government in Israel, and the bureaucrats are left unchained. They are the only ones that feel safe in their Olympus, they are like angry Zeus watching the human ants and feeling whom to strike down next. The bureaucrats in their airconditioned offices are privileged Whites while my Clients are mostly worthy Mizrahi people just out of the ghetto trying to realize their dream of an independent business - a pizza shop, a small worker restaurant, a small sandwich business. Tomorrow I promised to help a sandwich business in Hashmonaim Street Tel Aviv, in a dark underground cave. I hate to take money from this boy, but without the temptation of lucre, I am unable to work myself up and wear out my last grey cells to think out the solution to his problem.

To solve this problem, am meditating while drinking merlot and dancing the cumbia Alla va Maritza, yo me voy tras ella...  Colombia is the new jewel of the Caribbean, Cuba is no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment