Thursday, September 19, 2019

Bitterness

My Hod Hasharon project was rejected by the Water Company. Two of my proposals were rejected this morning, I am too expensive. In the bank, the cashier retard credited me for 406 sheqels when the cheque was for 460. I had to wait half an hour for the correction. On the street, I saw a nice female bottom, tried to maintain the distance but in two minutes she was 50 meters ahead of me. Younger women walk very fast relative to old fat sedentary engineers. No chance that I catch a girl anymore in my life. "Uno", de Goyeneche:

Déjame que llore como aquél
    que sufre en vida la tortura
    de llorar su propia muerte.

        Uno está tan solo en su dolor...
    Uno está tan ciego en su penar...

    Pero un frío cruel, que es peor que el odio,
    punto muerto de las almas,
    tumba horrenda ...


Observation: I wanted to illustrate this note with the famous picture of Groucho Marx chasing a secretary around the table. Nowhere to find that pic. The images offered by Google are girls chasing boys, or muscular girls competing in a track. It seems it is forbidden to show images of females being chased or in a weaker situation than boys. Also lots of frightening posters of criminals and police emblems - as if to discourage would-be sexual harassment perpetrators. It is a new world out there. As Steven Sailer writes: You can go to jail for noticing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment