Thursday, August 26, 2021

Another Project in South Israel

 

These Haredi folks are expanding and hired this alte pisher engineer. Yesterday it was a burning hell in the South -   36 degrees centigrade in shadow and there I was working. The way back took me two hours, because of the traffic (nothing special). Near the seaport, there was a queue of about a hundred heavy trailers. Whole neighborhoods are being built in the villages along the road, they look like the brand new cities in China. The whole day I was impressed by the vitality and activity of the South. Under a fiery sun. 

2 comments:

  1. Cyberspaceshield is a company with group of certified hacker, who are always ready to assist you with all your cyber problems.

    We’ve been in existence for ages now, we are reliable and helpful in terms of cyber bullying.

    We can help you get all your cyber threats and bullies solved in less than what you can ever imagine.

    These are somethings we specializes on:

    ➡️ Phone Hacks

    ➡️ Credit scores

    ➡️ Social media Hacks (Facebook, Instagram, tik tok).

    ➡️ Binary options

    ➡️ Binary Recovery

    ➡️ Clear criminal records etc.


    The internet is full of scammers, that’s why we’re here to help you fight them out.

    If you have been a victim of scam, don’t hesitate to write us on

    EMAIL: Cyberspaceshield@gmail.com

    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never met any hacker as discreet and fast like this Best System Hackers. They are called Best System Hacks and they has helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex spouse cheated on me- they got me every information from my spouse phone number and now they are helping me paying my credit cards debts. They have the best hacking tools plus service any one can ever imagine and I recommend him to the world. I am thankful and grateful for the second chance. Honestly, Best System hackers are life savers please contact them here if you need their swift service Email; BESTSYSTEMHACKSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text him on WhatsApp +1 (602) 609-4730 he is very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete