Sunday, March 6, 2022

Israel Mediating Between Russia and Ukraine


My Blood Pressure is normal and finished two projects, one already got paid and the other, as usual, has to be approved by a higher-level boss whose existence was unknown till the very moment they have to pay me. The Tel Aviv bourse finished lower, but I ended with a large profit. I am starting tomorrow to send money to pay my debt. Bennet is mediating in Russia - it is amazing how we Jews have climbed the world political-financial-social pyramid. I assisted in Course of Leadership and Peacemaking (Mediation) with Latin American participants, but I thought "What we know of peace mediation that we are training Latins?" It appears that I was underestimating our capabilities and international standing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment