Friday, April 22, 2022

Chinese sage meets Jewish Uberchochem


 I am re-reading Henry Kissinger's book "On China". He was back from Beijing and reporting to President Geral Ford (pic) about his high-level conversations with Mao Tse-tung. Mao was then 82 y.o., sick, semi-senile, and with speaking difficulties. He asked Kissinger "Do you have something to make my speech clear?"  Since Mao spoke in metaphors and allusions, Kissinger reported that Mao was interested in American assistance to inform the world about China's peaceful intentions. The rather simple-minded Omaha-born, Eagle Scout Gerald Ford was probably left wondering about Chinese subtlety and Jewish Talmudism.


Chairman Mao: Your Secretary of State has been interfering in my internal affairs. 
President Ford: Tell me about it. 
Chairman Mao: He does not allow me to go and meet God. He even tells me to disobey the order that God has given to me. God has sent me an invitation, yet he (Secretary Kissinger) says, don't go. 
Secretary Kissinger: That would be too powerful a combination if he went there. 
Chairman Mao: He is an atheist (Secretary Kissinger). He is opposed to God. And he is also undermining my relations with God. He is a very ferocious man and I have no other recourse than to obey his orders.
Secretary Kissinger: We are very glad. 
Chairman Mao: Yes indeed. I have no other way out, no way at all. He gave an order (Secretary Kissinger). 
President Ford: To God? 
Chairman Mao: No, to me. 

When the meeting broke up, Mao repeated his beloved little joke:

Secretary Kissinger said that he was glad that the Chairman obeyed his orders, i.e. not to go to heaven. President Ford said that he hoped to straighten the Secretary out so that the Chairman could go to heaven, but he and the Secretary added that they hoped that this would not be soon. Chairman Mao indicated that he could not go since he was under orders from the Secretary. Secretary Kissinger said that he would maintain those orders. 

The Goy did not imagine that the Chinese have Heaven (Tian) but no Hell, so he  "straightened" Kissinger allowing Mao to die soon. While Kissinger understood perfectly and tried to play along with the Chairman. Ford famously was so dumb that he "could not chew Bazooka and walk down on the staircase at the same time". 

No comments:

Post a Comment