Thursday, November 10, 2022

Confused


Hours I am sitting here and following US news, and cannot make sense of them. It is all a distraction, I need to do some work too! The American elections as shown in the media is unanimous: the Democrats won because the Trump avalanche was stopped. I see that the Republicans won more positions, so the media is biased or just lying? It is something of a mystery to me. The cryptocurrencies collapsed, losing 70-80% of their market value, why? NASDAQ is up 7%, something I never experienced nor expected. Maybe people are selling crypto and buying stock. Here we are going to have a new government, and people are afraid. There is talk of Dery (a convicted thief) taking the Treasure, and Ben Gvir (a Kahanist rabble-rouser) getting the Police ministry. It is difficult for me to concentrate and work. I am feeling old and tired. 


Ill: Confucius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment