Thursday, January 26, 2023

Put your head on my shoulder...


Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, babySqueeze me oh-so-tight
Show me that you love me too

This Paul Anka song was my first dance at 14 or 15 in Buenos Aires. Now I am 76 live off sweet memories in this Kfar Saba night.  

It has been two years since my working life was scheduled to end. Yet I am still here working in front the monitor trying to imagine fluid dynamics solutions. There is a great uncertainty about how many years I still have and how to spend them. 

Only you can make all this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only youuuuuuuu...! 

Well, that'll be the day, oh-ohThat'll be the day, oh-ohThat'll be the day, oh-ohThat'll be the day

That will be the daaaaayyy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment