Sunday, October 15, 2023

Under siege


system_deleted

MODModerator Achievement·9 hr. ago·Stickied comment·edited 7 hr. ago

***I'm editing this post the more I find - if number appears, it's the relevant section in the paper***

The right side of the paper has the Arabic word/expression and the left side show how to pronounce it in Hebrew. For example, row no.40 says in Arabic:

"Ana mish fahem" (Arabic - "I don't understand") and then to the left it says "Ani lo mevin" - (Arabic letters but Hebrew meaning).

Here is the list:

  1. Stop

  2. Don't move

  3. Come here

  4. Go

  5. Raise your hands and open your legs

  6. Drop your weapon

  7. Take your pants off

  8. Lay on the floor

  9. Don't talk

  10. where is... (unclear)?

  11. ?

  12. Walk forward

  13. Don't look back

  14. Where is/are the weapon/firearm?

  15. How to use (this) weapon?

  16. Shut up / silence

  17. Where is the road?

  18. How to access to?

  19. Move fast

  20. Move up/climb

  21. I will kill you

  22. You are wounded

  23. Do not make any problems

  24. Calm down

  25. You are a hostage

  26. Everyone, move here

  27. Who is in charge in this Kibbutz?

  28. What is the Kibbutz name?

  29. We have hostages

  30. We will kill the hostages

  31. How to use the tank?

  32. I want a doctor

  33. Treat him

  34. We want food and water

  35. We want to call

  36. Where are the car keys?

  37. Men (move) here

  38. Women (move) here

  39. Kids (move) here

  40. I don't understand

  41. Stay here

  42. Who speaks Arabic?

--------------------

Yehudit and Shmulik (Shmuel) Weiss are still missing. These docs were found next to the shelter in their private home. House was full of bullets and destruction.

Vote
User avatar
level 1

Well, ‘take your pants off’ does kinda confirm their intention to commit sexual violence, does it not?



Above: A Hamas dictionary forgotten in a kibbutz home. Occupants disappeared. 

There is a war going on in the South and occasionally, the booms of rockets and anti-rockets exploding in the sky above. I may have lost a few clients in the South, including Kfar Aza and Ashkelon, buy I am still fully occupied. My problem is the fact that I am working from home, and I have an irrepressible bored woman here who is bothering me all day. One of my sons in law is in the army in the Northern frontier, the other is in a logistics branch somewhere in Israel. I am not worried, what unexpected may befell on me at age 77? So, I keep working and sending out bills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment