Friday, February 1, 2019

Live Long

Let's talk about something relevant. The average age of death in Kever Benjamin City also known officially as Kfar Saba is 84.4 years. This is the Israeli city where people lives longest. Yes, I can confirm that the streets are full of old people being pushed by Philippine and East European caretakers. The average life expectancy in Israel is 82.4 while in Japan (the longest in the world) is 83.7. I am not sure that the differences are significative seeing my mother  in-law living at 86 and being fed with tea spoon some industrially processed baby food supplied by Kupat Holim.

My life plan was to work till 74, but things being so, I may have to change my plans. I am unable to imagine myself spending ten years doing nothing productive.



Pic.: Kfar Saba Jews.

No comments:

Post a Comment