Sunday, February 24, 2019

J in Space!



Halal Communications shares are lifting today 34%. I have some that I have not sold.









The shares had lost half of their worth when Amos 8 communications satellite exploded during the launch but it was insured, so I concluded that the company would not suffer a loss and I did not sell. (Watch the explosion at  https://www.themarker.com/markets/1.6961245  )

For some reason that I cannot fathom, the speculators did discount the worth of the company. Today it was announced that Amos 17 (pic) is near complete at Boeing and will be launched in June. Its services are fully booked. The shares jumped today 34%. There is contention about the next satellite, that the State wants to be built in Israel. As said, the Israeli satellite Amos 8 exploded because of static, and the company insists on buying American, that is reliable and cheaper.

J has entered the space speculation orbit. Space IS the next frontier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment