Monday, March 9, 2020

Are shares cheap enough?

Collectors of shares like me should exploit the corona-panic and continue buying. After the production of a vaccine everything will return to normal and shares will be sold for they are worth. I have to take courage and keep buying.  I do not believe that the end is near and anyway, my personal end cannot be very far. Airlines will be very cheap, they will return to their prices after the panic. Hotels and tourism sector. People will not give up living. Tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Reading your blog always makes me want to learn and get into the market but I'm so ignorant of the process that fear paralyses me. I need a yoda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your fear is sensible. Everybody fears losing money, and the people in Wall Street who manage large sums live in permanent stress and anxiety. I only speculate with money that I do not need, money that I can lose without losing sleep, in fact, money of my inheritance. I inherited nothing from my parents, and if my children get nothing, they will not miss it.

      The certainty that in the long term the bourse is the best investment available, gives me some courage.

      Delete
  2. I should have bought stock in Purell and toilet paper. I could sell a 2 fluid oz bottle here for 20 USD since the panic has set in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purell is alcohol and aloe vera. Here they sell them separately and advice to mix them at home. Alcohol alone is effective, although one stinks as a drunk.

      Delete