Monday, March 16, 2020

CoVid is Changing My Life

The University suspended classes and from now, we have to teach from home. I wrote them that I was not equipped for the change, my PC has no camera nor microphone (I learnt that from Zuckerberg). They answered that they will pay for the multimedia equipment and they gave me one week to be ready with the equipment and the material. Thus, I have no excuse. This bloody epidemic is forcing me to learn new things, which is the motto of this blog. La letra con sangre entra, that is, one learns with blood and effort, while in truth I hoped to pass the time till my end reading classics with a glass of red wine on the table.

Que esperanza! No chance! Now I have to prepare lectures on video and learn to operate the teaching application. Worse, the bourse is volatile and people is throwing away good shares that I can pick up. This panic will not last! People get used to everything and will recover their courage and value good shares for they are worth. I need to sober up and focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment