Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Marktstimmung: "Neutral ins zweite Halbjahr"


Sehr geehrter Herr K,

"Sommerträgheit" attestiert Joachim Goldberg dem Markt angesichts der geringen Handelsbreite von 1,9 Prozent in der zurückliegenden Beobachtungswoche. 
Mehr in der Analyse.

Freundliche Grüße
Team Börse Frankfurt

The German bourse has entered the mid-year laziness and nothing is happening. For some reason, the same is happening in the TASE, and in the last month, it was 1% up and 1% down the next day. I sold a lot of stock to pay off my debts, and on relatively good terms. It is very hot here in Israel. 

I am drowning in the amount of work. The regulators - without exceptions - demand more and more reports. The Clients are desperate and ask me please hurry, we will pay anything you ask. I shall start this weekend to send out bills. No one in my age group is still working, I had planned to stop finally 8 years ago, yet here I am. I have a new version of the software I am using, got the kick of it in a day. I am proud of myself. (Also my eldest granddaughter's end-of-year grades are super. She is gifted. I had a poor (and wrong) idea of her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment