Tuesday, July 20, 2021

The Jews are Edgy


 The fast advance of the Corona Delta mutation is worrying the market and the sentiment is strongly negative. FED's indecision regarding the "temporary" inflation also weighs in. I already sold what I had to sell to pay my debts and am relatively unconcerned. My problem is that there is no turkey meat because the slaughterhouses are inactive -  the Arabs are celebrating Id El something. 

Ben and Jerry's icecreams decided to boycott the "occupied territories" and are not selling to the Jews there. They cultivate a "saintly" woke image: they are free of GE ingredients, they are organic and their chickens have enough living space, they don't talk to authoritarian rulers, they give alms to Black people in Jamaica, etc. The local franchise asked to give alms to Israeli Ethiopian negroes instead, but that would not do. Black Jews are not saintly enough, helping them would not add to B&J's image. I don't buy ice cream so B&J angers me in the moral sense alone. Dirty bastards.   

1 comment:

  1. Never met any hacker as discreet and fast like this Best System Hackers. They are called Best System Hacks and they has helped me in multiple ways first was when my ex spouse cheated on me- they got me every information from my spouse phone number and now they are helping me paying my credit cards debts. They have the best hacking tools plus service any one can ever imagine and I recommend him to the world. I am thankful and grateful for the second chance. Honestly, Best System hackers are life savers please contact them here if you need their swift service Email; BESTSYSTEMHACKSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or text him on WhatsApp +1 (602) 609-4730 he is very trustworthy.

    ReplyDelete