Thursday, July 15, 2021

Peeping through windows


Last night I strayed randomly into Twitter and the first thing I found is a Haredi young woman exposing her daily emotions. Her "Chamud" (dear) threw her out זרק אותה and she is crying nonstop - on Twitter. Dozens of real and fake commenters are comforting her. Don't say "dropped me" but the relationship has ended. Another one tells that in a similar situation she cleaned the house, took a long bath, masturbated, put on makeup, dressed well, and feeling clean she went to the office.  The next recounts how her ex came out from the toilet with an erection and went directly to put his dick in her mouth. Then said he felt that nothing was developing between them and took off.  These are good clean heymische Jewish girls. Oh, boy, fifty years ago I was an insensitive brute too. Now I am an impotent sensitive old Jew. I spent the night reading Twitter and am tired and unhappy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment