Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Distracting the Builders of Israel


 Building is the largest sector of the economy and thousands of parasites are asphyxiating it. Now a new - and very powerful - predator has appeared: the Ministry of Health. They are demanding vastly more comprehensive studies of the health influences of standard building projects. I am familiar with menstruating secretaries complaining of headaches because of the bad vibes of the building. Fen shu is a very effective remedy. But even today, you cannot build a mini boutique hotel without years of planning and permitting. More work for ghostbusters, and for encyclopedic permitting experts like me, but I am already overworked and over-scheduled. And I reached a point where I'd prefer a meaningful, ethical type of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment