Monday, January 10, 2022

Fourth Vaccination

 


Yesterday I got the 4th vax against the COVID-19 and I'm feeling somewhat depressed/lacking enthusiasm for starting to work. My daughter and husband bought an apartment for a monstrous amount of money, but prices in "central" Israel have increased to unheard-of levels. Higher than anywhere on this planet, and I am not exaggerating. More expensive than Manhattan Central Park. I think the last May riots in mixed towns like Acco, Ramle, Lod (pic) frightened the Jews and they will pay any price to live physically as far as possible from Arabs. The Arabs are worse in many senses than American Blacks, because they are more violent and ideologically hostile. Arabs are ready to die if that hurts Jews. Blacks are not against America, but Arabs hate the State and the Jews. Only the Orthodox save us from becoming a minority.  

No comments:

Post a Comment