Friday, March 24, 2023

Bad Week

 


Friday 24/3/23. I slept well and had a dream where the family (as we were 20 years ago) moved to a new big house. I woke up - in the dream - and there was a big TV on the wall, and Tehila's lost phone on the floor. The house was on a hill looking down at a dam and a lake. I was looking for my wallet with 300,000 sheqels and woke up searching for it in that big house. 

The AMPM project is becoming complicated. I feel Mey RG is blackballing me because I protested. Caught a cold and am tired. Wifey is nervous and crying because of Shany's impulsive decisions. The whole country is tense because of the reform of the selection of supreme judges. Yesterday the "house of death" (Tel Aviv homos, feminists, anarchists)  walked to "the house of life" (the religious neighborhood of  Bnei Brak) to protest the judicial reform.

On the other hand, Noia was identified as a gifted student. My friend IA congratulated me. No one else did even mention it. "Gifted" is relative, and she is gifted relative to Kfar Saba children, the number two city (in school grades) in Israel.    

No comments:

Post a Comment