Wednesday, July 5, 2023

A bad day at work

 
After two or three days of lazying off, I lost the work rhythm and have difficulties running again on the rails. I wake up too early or too late and am unable to get work done. I have a meeting next Sunday in Emek Hefer Industrial Zone and I have to arrive with the plans. We have been working on this 2000 square meters thingie since January 2021,  the owner made dozens of changes and I made dozens of different updating. I spent the whole day trying to make an order and now, at 22.00 I am giving up. 

We have a serious family issue, my wife is trying to get appointments in hospital laboratories, but they are busy till September, and we cannot wait, so in the end, we may have to pay a lot for private care. I am going to bed with these worries. 

P.S.: Woke up at 2 AM and ate half a melon. I had an erection and masturbation. Being a very old man, I am a bit surprised. The closeness of young milfs in the supermarket upsets my hormonal balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment