Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Willing myself to work

 


It is a cold and dark winter day outside. Everything is well, I passed the annual car test, money is dripping in, TASE is rising nicely, the war(s) are being fought and in the last three days there were no rocket alarm in this town. Yet I am not working as I should. I have nothing else to do, but have little interest in current projects. Soon I shall start withthe Shtulim project.  The internet tip of the day:

 JUST DO IT

Don’t waste time. Instead of waiting around, willing yourself to feel motivated, what if you just went ahead and started doing the work you know you need to do? Sometimes jumping in and tackling what needs to be done is the best way to get focused and excited about the project at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment