Friday, January 5, 2024

77


 The A...Tower is being sued because its restaurant (650 sq.m.) has no permit. I took the job for what was told was "nothing" but soon discovered that it was a full "garmoshka". A lot of work. It happened that my two working computers failed (electricity cuts of the storm) and I had no computer. I took one to Igor the comp repairman, who said he repaired it and sold me a current regulator. Since it was not working, took the other one to ONLINE repair lab and he reinstalled the whole machine. The problem was that now I had no Autocad program, so I downloaded it once more. Now my problem was that I had no Hebrew fonts, bought a set from SAF for 100 shekels but I am still waiting for it. At 5 PM I downloaded a set from a suspicious free site, and I am starting to work. This stressful week depressed me to the point that I was starting to walk like a decrepit old man. Now, after everything works once again, I am almost my old 77 y.o. self. The whole week without being able to work and in general, the wars in Gaza and in Lebanon (and Yemen) give me no joy. The new grandkid, Ivry (Evrey?) makes me happy. Statistically, I am not at the end of my life, I have 11 years more to live. 


No comments:

Post a Comment