Saturday, October 5, 2024

Need to Keep Working


 I have to finish the Bashari project in Shtulim ("Planted"). Two big farmhouses. Apparently, the existing farmhouse only needs "ishrur" (ratification).  These farmers are very subtle and may be trying to confuse the Vaadah Ezorit (the Regional Authority) to save taxes.

This moshav was founded in 1950 by Jewish refugees from Yemen, with the name taken from a passage in the Book of Psalms 92:13: "They are planted in the house of the Lord, they flourish in the courts of our God."  

 I was planning to continue working only 7 years after retirement age, but here I am still working on AutoCAD and sending new proposals. I have no alternative plan and no hobbies that could satisfy me. Earning money seems to be my sole fulfillment. I am going to buy a home for my daughter who is renting. The finance people in Israel foresee the coming end of the war and an immediate improvement of TASE, the local stock exchange. Moody's is strongly pessimist. 

Very quiet Shabbat in my place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment