Thursday, October 10, 2019

Decoupling China and America

Decoupling aka Divorce is what Washington is advancing. America will not sell nor buy from China and will try to sabotage China's development. This policy was feasible before and shortly after Nixon opened up China, but now it is far too late. China has gained a mile long advantage in the quantum field - it has a working quantum communication system and advanced commercial quantum computing systems (Pic. the Qasky. You can buy it on the internet). No one else has any working quantum machine. Decoupling smells as war, and that is very bad. In my opinion, the Communist Party's rule in China is unsustainable and if left alone, in a decade it will collapse, like the Soviet Union. Then it will fragment and open up once more to Western colonization. My words have no magical powers, so the above does not mean that I wish it to happen, and my words will not cause it happen. Just thinking.

Thinking on Qasky and other Chinese quantum products, I like Chinese products and my place is full of them. China has supplied me good and cheap products, and I see China as a force for good. Of course, I am very shortsighted, going blind as I age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment