Saturday, November 16, 2019

TEVA rockets 8%

The American stock exchange has risen to a peak. Financial assets are at an all time high. TEVA, a stock I own, lost 80% of its worth, but slowly is deleveraging and rising. For the last three months I did not pay much attention to my portfolio, but that is going to change. TEVA was hit by the loss of its star patent Copaxon, and then by a very bad investment that left it much indebted. Now is has stabilized, hopefully.

Dalio, from Bridgewater, suggests that a wealth redistribution is coming in America. That means a Democratic government again, and Latin American style expropriations a-la-Ocasio. Capital will move to... Russia, China. Some is already coming to Israel, but our absorbing capacity is minor. Israeli assets are expensive, due to cheap credit and the capital inflow. I may buy Summit which invests in rentable real estate in Germany. I am feeling that apartments in Israel are becoming cheaper, but still assuming a mortgage to buy one is risky. Pic.: Ray Dalio and Gwyneth (I do not know who she is, but looks well on my blog). 

3 comments:

  1. Gwyneth Paltrow, half Jewish, average actress who 'allegedly' landed plum roles in Hollywood movies (including an Oscar) due to her relationship with Harvey Weinstein.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks a girl I knew in Hashomer Hatzair long, long time ago. Her name was Shoshanna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that she looks like Shoshanna not only because of herself but because the blue shirt that was our uniform in the Tnuah.

      Delete