Thursday, May 7, 2020

Blue

I am a bit dispirited since Monday. I drove to an Industrial Park of Ashtrom in the Deep South, and met a friendly young executive and promised to submit my proposal, which we had already agreed on. When arrived home after 2 hours driving, I got a bad lower back pain. Next day I had to prepare and deliver lectures on ZOOM, did so but I felt below my average. I suspect that the dread of restarting classes and work after two weeks of holidays caused my lower back pain. Today nothing aches but I postponed a meeting in Tel Aviv because my mood is blue, melancholic, dispirited. The epidemic has been mostly stopped and my wife is happy and tired babysitting and feeding the third generation. Her agenda is full for the next week. I am getting old - next time I'll stop every 30 minutes of driving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment