Friday, June 19, 2020

Steven Hsu, Sacked from Michigan State University

Prof. Steven Hsu, wrote today in his blog: Resignation. "President Stanley asked me this afternoon for my resignation. I do not agree with his decision, as serious issues of Academic Freedom and Freedom of Inquiry are at stake. I fear for the reputation of Michigan State University.

However, as I serve at the pleasure of the President, I have agreed to resign. I look forward to rejoining the ranks of the faculty here."

I am shocked. I have been aware of Steven since he wrote the first list of human differences, some 30 years ago. He collected information and never added a personal comment. Apparently, noticing reality is enough to spoil a brilliant career in America today. But all the fury against reality is pointless, Kings can flog with chains the sea for bad weather and can rebel against God and it makes no difference. 

(I wonder what is the cause of this persecution? Has been America intimidated by Black aggressiveness? Is it fear of the Blacks? Is it fear of sinning by allowing bad thoughts? Are they purging themselves from bad elements? Bad being the natural dislike of the different like xenophobia?  I dont know. Since it is not relevant for me here in Kfar Saba, where there are no Blacks, the whole thing is theoretical for me and I shall stop wondering. For a while.)

On the other hand, I always have another hand, googling what may have happened to Steven, it drew my attention the fact that he is working with the Chinese government in genetics, and promoting IQ melioration that is eugenics. That is a serious issue. No, it is very serious issue. These days in America they are sacking people for working with the Chinese Communist Government, so his sacking - from that angle - may be understandable. America is actually at war with China. If that is the hidden reason, and not racism, then there is logic in his sacking.

On yet another hand (the third one!), it was a petition by the students union and the non-STEM faculty that moved Stanley to sack him. It was Hsu's reputation that made him in and not something palpable or defensible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment