Friday, June 5, 2020

Back on the tracks

After two weeks of little doing and low productivity, finally I completed the Natania "Four Seasons Beach" project and dispatched it. Now I am starting the Mashani project. My right foot is aching - I self diagnosed sciatica and recommended rest.

I do not know why I am working so hard. I hate social occasions, and hate sports, have no TV and never go to the movies. I cannot take my eyes from the girls but, should I catch one, what would I do with her? I follow the TASE pondering how to invest my handful of sheqalim, but I cannot understand how Central Banks pumping money is not causing inflation. The multiple stimulus of low energy prices and excess liquidity is just maintaining the real economy afloat, ergo we must be in deep depression. Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment