Thursday, October 1, 2020

Civil Revolt in Israel

The people of Israel cannot suffer further isolation and quarantine and is rebelling. Thousands of leftists are protesting against Netaniyahu, as if he personally is to blame for the epidemic. The religious sector is continuing its mass meetings and mass prayers, confident in the effectivity of communal prayer. The Arab sector is disorganized and powerless to impose self-discipline. Today 8500 new infected were added; the hospitals are full and rejecting more corona diseased. The epidemic is out of conrol and Israel is the "reddest" country in terms of infected per capita. My general impression is that the people is very nervous, businesses cannot continue closed and are desperately searching for a solution. Today I had a 4 hour ZOOM meeting, everybody much stressed. I made a big mistake, I am getting old. The people on the streets are desperate and frightened. I too am frightened.

No comments:

Post a Comment