Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Two days in Quarantine

The last two days I could not get myself to work. The medical cannabis business called my attention and bought 5000 sheqels of Kannbit shares, a pharma startup that grows grass near the Dead Sea and has contracts to supply Britain. Israel is not exporting (permits!) and the business fills the contract with Uruguayan produce. It is working for the permit and hoping for prosperity.  

We are babysitting grand-daughter Noia, 4 years old, a freckled redhead - and we had a nice conversation. We had never spoke because her older sister, her mother and my wife - all deranged - always sabotage me. We examined my new anti-pigeon windmill and the dead tree in the "garden", she carried water to the plants and enquired what they eat, I told her about the bats living in the fig trees in our street and she asked how big are they, we observed the forms of passing clouds and so.  

Now I am trying to make some order in my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment