Monday, February 28, 2022

Feeling unsettled


 I accepted a project of a gym studio that became a full country club and then gradually expanded with a swimming pool, a technical building with pumps and heat exchangers, and then the drainage of a large park and so on. I had invested months of hard work for three months and they were harassing me every day for more and more urgent changes. I gave up, having lost my time and my expected remuneration. I feel unsettled, from now on I shall accept only small projects (but this was a small project!) and define strict payment schedules. I am an old man and these failures make my BP rise. 

Salt makes the body hold on to water, putting extra stress on the heart and blood vessels. Salt -- and worry, and anger -- aren't the only things that can raise blood pressure. Although temporary "spikes" aren't necessarily a problem, numbers that remain high over time can cause serious damage.


No comments:

Post a Comment