Thursday, February 17, 2022

TOWER


 I was among the very first investors in Tower Semiconductors many years ago. The company needed more capital and every three months or so they diluted the stock and I needed to buy and pay more. After two three years I lost my optimism and sold it. Then it appeared that they were starting to move and they bought Jazz and I entered again. The company never paid dividends so I slowly sold this hopeless stock. Pic. Russel Ellwanger, the American Mormor manager, persisted and kept on building this Tower miracle.  Ofer who founded the business lost faith in it and sold his shares to insurance companies. Now after 17 years TOWER caught me with a few stocks that after merging with Intel are worth a lot. The same is with Bezeq and the Bazan the Haifa refinery, I buy and sell after a bad spell, but I should hold them through the dark times till the bourse rises again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment