Monday, May 23, 2022

Sweating the Regulation

 


The permitting process in Israel has evolved and a monstrous industry of compliance with regulation has appeared. I am part of this industry and can attest that it has grown increasingly difficult to transit through. The preparation of the submittal for a small, rural coffee shop took me six months, with successive rejects and refinements. Even today it is not complete, the Ministry of Health demands proof of origin of the water, and the Client has not sent me yet a water bill. I am losing interest in this odious line of work. 

This book examines a range of different British regulatory bodies, including the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority, the Food Standards Agency, the Environment Agency, the Health and Safety Executive, the regulators for health and social care, and the regulators covering communications, energy, rail, and water. 

For the Record: 12.23 and I did not start even reading the Requirements דרישות of the regulator, dated December 13, 2021. And not I am going to take my siesta. I have no excuse.

PS: Went to the bed at 1.00 AM


No comments:

Post a Comment