Sunday, May 15, 2022

TASE Volatility


 After I finished helping my daughter to buy the apartment of her dream, I stopped following the bourse. Now I am lightly interested and amazed by the volatility. The shares I used to follow now lose 10% a day and then rise 10% the next. I never saw such volatility. The meaning is that the bourse community is uncertain and fearful: they do not know what to do. I think I may restart speculating again, this time without a goal, just because it is interesting and I am disgusted with the בודקי תוכניות (this is a new profession. The authorities have hired failed, misanthrope engineers to criticize the projects submitted for approval. These are bad people that enjoy rejecting projects. Now it takes three to five years on average to get a היתר בנייה aka building permit. Via Dolorosa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment