Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Potash at 307 US$/ton


 CANPOTEX (the sales arm of Canadian miners) has reached an agreement with China’s potash buying committee for standard grade potash shipments through to December 31, 2023, at a price of US$307/MT on a CFR basis.

 Alarmist emails (see left from Yoav) cried that ICL was sinking by 9% but I cannot find that data. ICL is rising. Confusing. 

Yesterday I asked Chat AI about potash outlook. Said it know nothing but it looked poor. 

P.S. For some contrarian reason, ICL ended at 1 or 2% higher today. 


My Granddaughter Noya passed the test of מחוננת (talented) and is going to be translated to a special school. She is 7. At the same age, I was selected in Budapest and transferred to the elite school Gorkiy with a Russian teacher. I commented to my wifey: "You were not selected in Kiev" and she said - with contempt - "... and what did you get out of it?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment