Monday, June 19, 2023

While I was not looking

 These days I was busy with the Ramat Gan project and did not look at the stock exchange happenings. Today I discovered that my portfolio grew very nicely - something like 20% in four sessions. I have no idea what happened. It could be that Ehud Barak insulting a female on the late evening news TV improved the national mood. Barak is a former Prime Minister, a war hero, a millionaire, and a monster, financing and inciting the masses to violence against the elected government. I hope he is finished and will disappear from the scene. 

INTEL is investing 25 billion dollars in its Israeli fab, it is the largest ever investment in this country. Parallelly is also investing 35 billion in Germany, 10 billion of it being a subsidy. There are no chip fabs in all of Europe.  If China keeps suffocating Taiwan, INTEL may find itself alone in the arena. 

No comments:

Post a Comment