Thursday, September 28, 2023

We Must be Something

 

I do not know. Anyway, he should be a great addition “My entire life is pro-Semitic,” Elon Musk said in the initial minutes of his live chat this evening with Ben Shapiro on Twitter/X.

Musk joined Shapiro, the Jewish conservative pundit and social media figure, for a discussion on “X, anti-Semitism, and the future of free speech."

He referenced the Hebrew roots of his first name, claiming it is like “being called Bob” in Israel. Musk was also metioned that he went to a Hebrew preschool, and that his father took him to Israel when he was thirteen. Several times over the course of the discussion, Musk mentioned that he has visited Israel twice.
“I don’t know if I am genetically Jewish...but I am aspirationally Jewish,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment