Wednesday, July 3, 2024

New Project in the Shomron

 

I started a new project in the Shomron, in the Industrial Park of Ariel. The Park has developed since I worked there at its foundation, and today is huge and impressive. The trees on the streets had grown and there was much shade (It was a very hot midday). To my surprise, there was a lot of parking space as the Palestinians leave their cars outside. Currently, there is a big problem with the water and sewage infrastructure, that was not developed to follow the success of the Park. 

The pic was taken from the site. Opposite the wadi, one can see the Industrial Area of Barkan. I planned some of those big hangars, and they are all occupied. I spoke to friendly Palestinian workers, they were interested in what I was doing, and they helped me to get around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment