Monday, December 25, 2017

De Luxe Bordello

I have to record shortly that today I was looking for the address of the site of my next job, a large bakery, and found myself in a luxurious "hotel" which resulted to be a whorehouse. Nice blonde Russian girls. The bakery is in the same building, it has the same street address. Very discrete. Clients waiting in the lobby. Next time I may feel compelled to investigate it more deeply. Pic.: The back of the hotel, from below. The dry palm branches must have served for a "succah", the Feast of the Tabernacles ("Succot"). The red pipes are part of the sprinkler system, the over-anxious firefighters must have demanded it for the temporary roofing.

2 comments:

  1. Sex slavery with Eastern European women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really. They are hi-tech professionals on H-1 visas.

    ReplyDelete