Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Lazy Week

The last week did very little engineering work. On Sunday I bought three bottles of Spanish Rioja red wine, very aromatic and tasty, I drunk one and then on Monday slept and heard on Librivox the African adventures of Mungo Park, Tuesday and Wednesday was spent in Ariel, preparing lectures and teaching. Today did little and nothing and now we are going to a marriage celebration in Kibbutz Eynat. My income was zero, and the Social Security revised my old accounts and found that I owe 1700 shequels "not final". My granddaughter weights 12 kg - her fanatic fasting mother has terror of lipids and carbohydrates and under-feeds them a totalitarian vegetarian/naturalist diet.  Noya (pic.: 3rd birthday) should weight 14.2 kg and be about 94 cm tall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment