Friday, October 5, 2018

Snapshot of J's Morning

An unexpected sum in US dollars appeared in my bank account. It happens that Medtronics, an American medical giant, bought Israeli start-up Mazor Robotics and paid 50 dollars cash per share. I had some Mazor shares. Instead of losing 1% in currency exchange to sheqels, I decided to buy something on the NASDAQ.

It was a very hot morning so I took time resting in the airconditioned private banking area. Without provocation, a woman "sexually attacked" me and advised me to enjoy the money, life is for enjoying specially at our age. I completely misunderstood her and said that apart of helping my daughters, I know no way of enjoying myself. What could I do? Travel? Cars? I have no desire of anything. She told me where she lives, that she is a wealthy divorcee, that all she wants is to have a good time. As for this old Jew, bought INTEL and Tower Semiconductors.

Illustration: Add 20 years and 20 kilos to visualize the incident.
P.S.: Judge for Family Affairs (female, all of them are) ordered to give half of the monies received by the founder and principal of Mazor Robotics to his ex-wife. Apparently they were divorced before the foundation of the company, and have not seen each other for some time, but she is entitled to the fruits of his work. He will also pay 30% income tax. No relation between this and the yesterday conversation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment