Monday, August 12, 2019

De Mal en Peor: Argentina

The Peronist party won the elections in Argentina, something that surprised everybody. Immediately, the peso lost 50% of its worth as people ran to buy US dollars, and in New York, Argentine bonds lost up to 60% of their worth. This is a real panic. It means that world markets expect Argentina to default in its loans, and sink again into typical South American chaos. The population was suffering and famished under President Macri and voted for the Peronists, and for the return of the mythical times when Argentina was rich and Evita sent everybody a free pan dulce and a bottle of sidra for the New Year.  The pic shows the thousands of desperate faithful camping in front of the Iglesia San Cayetano, the saint to be prayed to for bread and jobs. The San Cayetano church is in my barrio, I knew that it was there but never paid it any attention. 

I friend just wrote me that Argentina is in its way to become another Venezuela.

2 comments:

  1. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete