Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Survival strategy

  My clients are back from their August vacations in Europe and are anxious to start building. Each day I am paying rent for the place and cannot start building because YOU have yet to produce the building permit! YOU, the culprit, is me. It is me that do not allow them to proceed with their projects, not the bureaucracy. Lately, their tone is becoming ugly and menacing, they want to come to my office and turn the tables and break the chairs on my head. They have frightened poor engineer me.

How to protect myself? Since my kindergarten times I am aware of the hostility I provoke. When the teacher asked a math question to all the class, I was always the first to jump and full of enthusiasm, shout the answer. The others hated me. Thus I learnt to moderate/hide my capabilities. Till now I am very fast learner and worker. I answer very fast and cannot imagine that anything I say or write would hurt anyone. I cause no harm, my intentions are pure, my words factual and true. It does not make me appreciated or loved.

Google and Facebook are perceived as monstrously powerful and they are sued a hundred times per minute. The EU has fined them for billions. What is the survival strategy of Google? They changed their name to Alphabet, and adopted an infantile, meaningless logo (above). Pure kindergarten colors, simplest of the fonts, nothing remotely menacing. I too should change my engineering logo (water flowing from a pipe) to something freaked-out-idiot-friendly, like a big brown stuffed teddy bear or so. Nothing to do with water engineering. 

On whatsup most of my contacts use extreme non-menacing avatars. Themselves half naked playing with a large ball on the beach. Or the picture of a lovely baby. No one could imagine the hardened evil bastards they really are.


1 comment:

  1. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete