Thursday, August 1, 2019

Hungarian nationalism

Hungary is a homogeneous, stable, middle-income European country, that has been losing population every year in the last forty years. Its leader, Orban, made the increase of native births the theme of his government. The European Union adopted immigration as the preferred solution. For his rebellion, Orban is being converted into an international pariah and subject of internet attacks. Example below where he is improbably linked to two evil entities: Russia and the American right.

"It is characteristic that the government-supported XIth World Congress in Budapest, organised by the Word Congress of Families (WCF), was closely tied to the government’s demographic forum. The Congress is mainly known for being a summit of Russian organisations disseminating the Kremlin’s propaganda and American far-right fundamentalists. "

I was born in Jaszbereny, in the very center of Hungary, and am able to feel Hungarian angst and impotence, and also evaluate objectively the effectivity of Orban's policies. Which is nil. On the other hand, I am surprised by Hungarian xenophobia, since traditionally it was very welcoming to immigrants such as Germans, Jews and other peoples. Hungarians themselves are a mixture of those immigrants.

Growing older as I am, I understand the desperate need of European peoples for young workers. I had bought a new faucet but the connection is deep under the sink and am unable to install it. The plumbers around are wealthy middle aged people, refuse to try dismantle the old one and replace it. I would be ready to pay (but not much) to a slim Eritrean to help me, against my personal convictions, but is none available. Importing a foreign working class like Germany and Sweden is doing, would empty Zionism of any meaning, and would surely lead to a South African situation.

The solution to Hungary's problem is to revert to a pre-French Revolution regime, where Church is part of the State and education is its monopoly. The capitalist economy based on consumer demand must be abolished, living standards lowered and demand created by hi-tech wars. Where did exist a society like that? Maybe Japan in the thirties. But I would not like to live there, for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I am Leah Hart I live in Ohio USA I’m 32 Years old, am so happy I got my blank ATM card from united hacking company  blank ATM card that can withdraw $5,500 daily. I got it from him  last week and now I have withdrawn about $15,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it because it is blank just your PIN will be on it, it is not traceable and now I have money for business, shopping and enough money for me and my family to live on.I am really glad and happy i met united hacking company  because I met Five persons before him and they could not help me. But am happy now united hacking company  sent the card through DHL and I got it in two days. Get your own card from him right now, he is giving it out for small fee to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught or traced. I’m happy and grateful to the united hacking company   because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries that is the good news contact. email address: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete