Friday, July 24, 2020

Jewish Slave Traders

I have no idea how many of the Arab Mohammedan slave purchasers in Africa were ethnic Jews, probably none or very few, nor how many of the importers to America were - probably some were in fact Portuguese Jews and Marranos. The list to the left is fake, with many echte Dutch like Roosevelt, and I am certain no Polish Jews could be found navigating the Atlantic with African cargo.

But thinking about the issue, being those Jews apparently so powerful, if I was an American African, I would be very afraid of the Jews. I would try to befriend the Jews, so they would not trade us back to Nigeria and the Slave Coast. Although I can't see profit made in that trade, there is no demand for African Americans in Africa, except in the case of the American government paying cash for each African returned to Africa. Which is not so unthinkable, as in this very moment Italy is paying a Libyan strongman to stop Africans crossing the Mediterranean, thus forcing Europeans to rescue them and claim refugee status. By paying off that Libyan ruffian they save trouble for generations to come.  

No comments:

Post a Comment