Saturday, July 4, 2020

The next Seven Year Plan

There is a world crisis going on out there and I am wondering how to position myself and what to do. In the last two months I have been sitting on the sidelines of the stock market, because I can't see the future. A bad flu has disordered the world economy, the central banks are printing money like crazy and the stock exchanges are stable. Oil and gas are worthless. China recognized the end of globalization and is developing its internal market.

I am nearing my second and final retirement date, and  see my physical powers declining. I am suffering from sciatica, walking is painful. I have to work out the next seven year plan, but doubt I shall survive and be working in 2027. Who knows?

Regarding age, I wonder what is in the minds of the Democratic Party leaders when selecting Joe Biden as their candidate. The man is an experienced political leader but suffered two severe brain operations and will be over eighty while President. America is engaged in a bad war with China and needs a pro-active s.o.b. pirate like Nixon or Trump.

BTW, what is doing that fat female winged personage in the center of the front of NYSE? There are also three children, something rarely seen today, but very central in former times in America. They knew that in the future rioting savages will try to deface and destroy it, so they set the composition high over street level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment