Thursday, August 20, 2020

Day of Doing Nothing


 It appears that yesterday I was more tired than thought and today I could not focus and work. I am not depressed just not concentrating in work. Read some Pandoren story by Boris Akunin, then Truth by Terry Pratchett of the Diskworld, then I watched Addio Africa, a 1964 film about the times of Stanleyville and the return of Moise Tsombe from exile. The scene of the mass massacre of the Arabs in Zanzibar are  memorable. I am always shocked watching 70 years old films and photographs how skinny people was then. There are no people like that today. 

1 comment:

  1. I come from a well-to-do family, we are good and kind people. We are educated and not poor. We always treated poor and uneducated people well,as if they are our own family.

    If you behave in a haughty and separatist manner, people will start to hate you and want to kill you.

    It's hard, I know, for somebody with your astronomical IQ and illustrious genealogy to hide their power level among peons but really its not that hard.

    ReplyDelete