Sunday, November 5, 2017

Metamphetamine Pipe

The clip where we see Hillary Clinton fainting and being thrown to the van like a sack of potatoes was the pivotal moment when his candidacy died. I felt it immediately and wrote about it in my former blog. Now it appears that the Democratic Party felt the same but at that point it lacked the balls to present another candidate.

Now they say that the propaganda about her health (Parkinson) was "fake news" originated in the Russian Secret Service. The pic apparently shows a metamphetamine pipe. I never saw one and I cannot judge if it is "real". I do not know, she seemed really frail. If it was Russian propaganda, it certainly was very effective. The bottom line seems to be that her political program was irrelevant, her lack of vitality vs Trump's natural exuberance decided the issue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment