Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Very Long Hand of American Justice

America is policing the world and imposing American morals on everybody. I applauded when a Brooklyn Justice forced Argentina to pay its debt - that was justice. But now America has demanded the arrest and extradition of a Huawei (Chinese) executive for … I don't know what, but certainly not for violating American laws. Probably they included a spy function in their chips. The Economist has noticed that banks and international corporations are increasingly afraid of American activism. In the past, American power was never exercised in such an open way. America promoted democracy, but now it is imposing its own idealist morals in the commercial world. America is following the model of England's international campaign against slavery of the 17th and 18th Centuries. I think it is a good thing. 


1 comment:

  1. I was so anxiuos to know what my husband was always doing late outside the house so i started contacting hackers and was scamed severly until i almost gave up then i contacted this one hacker and he delivered a good job showing evidences i needed from the apps on his phone like whatsapp,facebook,instagram and others and i went ahead to file my divorce papers with the evidences i got,He also went ahead to get me back some of my lost money i sent to those other fake hackers,every dollar i spent on these jobs was worth it.Contact him so he also help you.
    mail: premiumhackservices@gmail.com
    text or call +1 4016006790

    ReplyDelete