Thursday, April 9, 2020

Working in Captivity

No one is allowed in the street. My downtown corner is deserted, there is a strange silence, the air is pure and the pidgeons are seeking where to nest. I am clearing up my contract debts, like preparing a clean autocad scheme of the flowchart of a large wet food factory. What are all those pipes? Which is connected to which machine? The factory has dozens of Gordian pipe knots like the pic. There is no one to ask because they don't answer the phone and because no one knows. I left this to the end, and now the deadline has been reached. I finish and hopefully get paid for the whole project. I know that if I focus for a few hours I can do it, but focusing is extremely hard work and I prefer to blog. Oy! J,  if you keep distracting yourself blogging, you will lose the payment. J, think of all that money!

No comments:

Post a Comment